Thursday 22 August 2013

straight hair wigs can help you have a nice hair and no chemical harm



I learned very at the start of existence which I had very kinky, hard-to-manage hair which I frequently known to as "nappy".
Because the unmanageability of my hair, my mother beginning chemically relaxing it after I involved 13, that we ongoing to complete until 8 several weeks ago. Although relaxers made my hair straighter, and for that reason simpler to handle, additionally they made my super porous hair even drier and much more brittle of computer already was. This triggered me to be affected by hair breakage and also the lack of ability to retain an extended hair length, however I was satisfied. It had not been until I had been identified with lupus which I recognized my hair could no more tolerate harsh chemicals. Throughout my last flare, I experienced hair thinning so significant which I was practically bald and needed to put on hairpieces until it began to develop back. After I was no balder, I understood I needed to
straight hair wigs
develop another way of styling my hair, although I did not cash belief to keep it straight. Previously whenever I attempted straightened my hair, but my hair can not bear chemicals any more, it might revert so quick it had been like I'd never straightened out it. Fortunately I found that there is a magic tool named straight hair wigs, which can come true my dream have a straight hair and will not bear those chemicals.
Having this straight hair wigs, I find that it is easy, you do not need to go to the salon to waiting for the hair staff grasp hair chemicals to broken your hair, you only put on the straight hair wigs and with confident go out, there are also different color hair you can choose, you can choose one type match with your clothes, isn’t it a fashion thing?
It's nice to understand that I haven't got to straighten my hair each day since I have the straight hair wigs .I initially thought I would need to, regardless of the hot and damp weather within the south my home. My hair journey has trained me that despite my very kinky 4C hair, you can ensure that it stays "relatively" straight without needing harsh, harmful chemicals. On cooler days, it stays bone-straight, as well as in warmer, more damp weather, it reverts somewhat, however it sure beats coping with the effects of utilizing harsh, harmful chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment